After taking a look at the comments we’ve received on the blog, I noticed today that there were 19 new comments marked as spam. We’ve gotten a few of these over time, some have been legit comments, but most have been filtered out for good reason. I took a look to see if any legit comments had gotten miscategorized and thought I’d share some of these.
- From “History of Architectural Photography”: I take pleasure in, result in I found just what I was having a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
- From “Oriental Furniture”: Magnificent issues altogether, you simply received a new reader. What may you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?
- From “Forex”: I get pleasure from, lead to I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
- From “Health Dinner Ideas”: I like the valuable info you supply in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again right here regularly. I’m moderately certain I’ll be informed many new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!
- From “Rock Center”: A link to an article entitled: “Stop letting Acne limit your life.”
- From “segelyachtversicherung”: You understand thus considerably in terms of this matter, made me in my view imagine it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated until it’s one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. At all times take care of it up!
- From “Clenbuterol Results”: Thank you for another informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect way? I’ve a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been on the look out for such info.
- From “Roy Pocock”: Wow, marvelous weblog format! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy. The whole look of your website is wonderful, as neatly as the content material!
- From “Fossil Jr1272”: Superb blog. I thought your post is very absorbing. Thanks!
- From “Born this way balls tour dates”: Great article. I’ll be sure to subscribe for updates (submitted on our logo picture)(The song I sing whenever I open up a spam folder)
To me the practice of this type of spam just seems like an utter waste of time, even if you get a couple clicks from people. Why not take the extra two minutes to make sure your sentences are properly formatted with the correct tense and proper grammatical format before you massively send them out. I’m sure you would have more people fall for something if it was proper English. Perhaps people are just far too bored with life.
Share some fun SPAM stories or examples you have! I’m sure there are plenty more great ones out there.